Take advantage of these amazing
Interest Free finance deals
of up to 50 months Interest Free, provided by our friends at HSBC! The process is fast, requires no deposit and is really easy…
No deposit finance…
- Click the button below that matches your term and complete the HSBC credit card application.
- Our fast response will be displayed on-screen and emailed.
- If you are approved, take your response, application and photo ID into SEQ Patio Group. It’s that easy!
Shop Interest Free with the HSBC Low Rate Credit Card.
Our HSBC Low Rate Credit Card has the below great features:
- Low ongoing card purchase rate of 12.99% p.a.
- No overseas transaction fees for online or overseas purchases2
- Complimentary Domestic Travel insurance3
Frequently Asked Questions
How does interest free* work?
An Interest Free purchase can be made using any HSBC Credit Card. The purchase will not incur interest charges for the promotional period. You need to make minimum monthly repayments to avoid fees and charges and the Interest Free purchase must be repaid in full before the Interest Free period expires to avoid interest charges. Any balance outstanding at the end of the promotional period will be charged interest at the cash advance rate (currently 25.99%).
Please note all HSBC Credit Cards can be used for HSBC Interest Free purchases at our participating retailers, (subject to approval). If you already have a HSBC Credit Card, please advise your retailer you want to process the purchase on your existing HSBC Credit Card.
Apply now to pay for your purchase using HSBC Interest Free. Follow the link below to Start your Application, Terms and Conditions are on our website.
What does interest-free* payment deferred mean?
Interest Free is the easy way to buy what you want today and pay it off over an Interest Free period. You simply apply online and spread your repayments for up to 50 months.
- Save your cash on hand and spread your payments out over the desired period.
- Haven’t quite got the full amount for that Dream Purchase? Just borrow the little extra you need to get that Product you really want!
- Working hard but no savings- Borrow the Full Amount!
Can I make other interest-free* purchases with my card?
Yes, you can use your card to make additional interest-free* purchases in-store up to your available credit limit. Simply bring your HSBC Visa Card in-store and ask the attendant to process an ‘Add-on’.
What is the minimum monthly repayment?
Unless your payments are deferred, the minimum monthly repayment is the higher of $30 or 3% of the outstanding balance at the time your credit card statement is issued. You must pay at least the minimum repayment set out in each statement on or before the due date. This is the date HSBC should receive your payment. You should allow sufficient time for payments to be received and processed by us before the due date.
Terms and Conditions
*Interest free finance is applied only to promotional transactions for the specified period. The offer does not include the range of Stratco garden sheds, this includes the Stratco Handi-Gable and Garden Master Shed. Balances outstanding at the end of the promotional period will form part of the normal account balances and will accrue interest at the cash advance rate applicable at the time, which is currently 25.99% pa, and is subject to change. See in-store for details. Unless repayments are deferred for a specified period as part of the promotional offer, monthly repayments are required and calculated at 3% of the outstanding balance or $30, whichever is higher. Lending criteria, terms and conditions, fees, and charges apply and are available on application. Minimum purchase $500 for 6 and 12 month offers. Minimum purchase $2000 for 18, 24 and 60 month offers. Credit provided by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162. Australian credit licence 232595.
GET YOUR FREE QUOTE TODAY!
Why Choose Us
- Ready for Council & Building Application.
- A Quick, Fast & Accurate Quote.
- Professional Plan Design included in quote.
- Fixed price that satisfies all Engineering Requirements.
- You know exactly what you are getting.
“They worked like a well-oiled machine and we are very pleased with their work. They worked tirelessly, but had time to be nice as well. Boson (the dog) and I were very sorry to see them go. I will not hesitate to recommend them and your firm in future. You were nice to deal with, actually everyone from your firm were too.”