We’re currently searching for people to expand our team! If you’d like to apply or register your interest, please apply through the relevant links listed below.
$80,000 | Permanent Full-Time
Due to company growth, we are seeking a well-organised individual with supervisory experience in the Construction Sector. We are a small building company specialising in the installation of patios, pergolas and carports (steel).
Operating between Brisbane and Noosa, this is a role with very good working conditions and would suit a person who is able to manage and coordinate their own schedule, as well as managing multiple, short-term projects and sub-contractors, at any one given time.
You will be responsible for supervising the entire construction workflow of the business, from check/measure right through to practical completion. A friendly, yet confident manner, will be well received and the successful candidate will have the ability to grow in the role.
- Check and Measure, prior to order placement
- Ordering materials
- Following up on order progress
- Scheduling of work
- Liaising with clients
- Supervise and coordinate sub-contractors
- Supervise quality assurance
- Negotiate successful outcomes when handling client or QA issues
- Comply with and support all OH&S Procedures
- Support to directors, as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant experience in the construction industry
- QBCC Supervisor or Low Rise Builder Ticket
- Suitable references and CV
- Ability to communicate well with both colleagues and clients
- Strong relationship building and negotiation/problem-solving skills
- Exceptional customer service
- High level of attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work through problems in a calm manner
- Positive, enthusiastic and “can-do” attitude
- The ability to work autonomously and to multi-task successfully
- Great time management and communications skills
This is a great opportunity to join a successful business in a time of growth and a chance to make this role your own. If you believe you have the skills, abilities and drive for this role, we would love to hear from you.
Package includes attractive salary, company ute, phone, laptop, fuel and associated expenses.
Probation period of 6 months. Must be permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident).
Carpenters / Installers
Hourly Rate | Full-Time
We are seeking professional, qualified carpenters with experience in all aspects of domestic carpentry to join our team.
We specialise in all aspects of outdoor living and more. We pride ourselves on our high-quality work and innovative designs. We love what we do and have fun doing it!
To succeed you will have:
- Qualified Carpenter
- Tools and trade vehicle
- Ability to read and interpret plans
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Knowledge of other trades will be highly regarded
What we provide:
- Weekly pay
- Long term employment
- A fun and friendly work environment
- Opportunity for career growth into a supervisor or leading hand roles
Please forward a cover letter and/or resume and we will be in touch.
Immediate start is available.
GET YOUR FREE QUOTE TODAY!
Why Choose Us
- Ready for Council & Building Application.
- A Quick, Fast & Accurate Quote.
- Professional Plan Design included in quote.
- Fixed price that satisfies all Engineering Requirements.
- You know exactly what you are getting.
“They worked like a well-oiled machine and we are very pleased with their work. They worked tirelessly, but had time to be nice as well. Boson (the dog) and I were very sorry to see them go. I will not hesitate to recommend them and your firm in future. You were nice to deal with, actually everyone from your firm were too.”